Want to learn how launch your sponsored brands on Amazon? This post is just right for you.
Related: How we publish and sell lots of books on Amazon. Find all our resource materials here
What are sponsored brands on Amazon?
Sponsored Brands on Amazon are cost-per-click (CPC) ads that feature or show your business brand logo, multiple products and a custom headline. These cost-per-click ads appear in relevant shopping results and they also help to drive the discovery of your business brand among customers shopping for similar products.
Amazon Sponsored Brands, previously known as Amazon Headline Search Ads, can help customers find your business brand and products with creative ads that appear in relevant Amazon shopping results.
Steps to launch sponsored brands on Amazon
The following are the first set of action steps you need to take to launch sponsored brands on Amazon:
- First add your pen name and book(s) in Amazon Author Central. You should have registered for Amazon Author Central.
- Second, cick the Books tab on Amazon Author Central.
- Thirdly, click add it now located at the end of the paragraph at the top of the page.
- Fourth, in the Search field, enter the book title, ISBN, or author name and click enter.
- Fifth, once you find the book, click the book cover. If it’s your book, click Add this book.
- Sixth, if you are claiming a new pen name, you will see [Author name] is my pen name. Note: If you’re adding a new pen name, we’ll notify you after we verify you’re the rights holder for the selected book. Once verified, it may take up to 48 hours for new claims to be reflected in your Amazon Ads account.
Note: To visit advertising console, click Reports + Marketing and Go to ads console.
More steps to launch your sponsored brands on Amazon
After you are done with the six steps above, you should proceed to follow the steps below:
Update your Author page
You will need to update your Author page on Amazon. You should understand that your Author Page shows essential information about you, like your biography, bibliography, profile photos, and blog feeds.
New readers will likely visit your Author page during their shopping activities to read about you, your business and your book selection. You should ensure your Author page is up-to-date.
Amazon adds additional Author page
Amazon will try to verify if you’re the author of the selected books. If that’s done and verified, an additional Author Page will be available for you to use and maintain.
The pen name will then appear in the drop-down menu next to your name in the upper right corner of Amazon Author Central.
I hope you enjoyed this post on how to launch your sponsored brands on Amazon. Please share this post with your friends on social media. Let me read your experience with this.
Related: Get the best of my Amazon KDP Publishing resources now
How I sell ebooks on Amazon KDP
We have sold lots of ebooks on Amazon.
A lot always depend on what you do right or wrong during publication. The choice of keywords, titles, subtitles, categories chosen, descriptions, cover. You should also understand that you may have to try out paid ads.
This guide will be of great use to you.