Do you want to know the relevance of the Amazon author central link? This post has you covered.
Why are we talking about relevance of the Amazon author central link?
The reason why I am talking about the relevance of the Amazon author central link today on this blog is as result of my experience and interactions with a large percentage of the authors our Publishing organization, Zarepath Publishing has helped to self-publish their books on Amazon over the years.
We have offered this service to a lot of authors in my country. We have helped them to achieve their long-term dream of becoming published authors and to have their books listed on the most popular store online – the Amazon store.
If you want this service, you can contact Zarepath Publishing now.
Let me show you one of the interactions with one of the authors on this issue of having an Amazon author central link in their published books. This should set the tone for the remaining contents in this post.
After receiving his manuscript and checking it to see what we can do to get it ready for publishing on Amazon, I replied this way:
I just checked your doc. Well formatted. Though the link to your Amazon author central can be included at the beginning or at the of the book
Though your other books were listed and your website listed. Your Amazon author central link should be included at the end of the list of books.
An Amazon author central account is a free account that Amazon authors must set up where readers can find all others books by the author on Amazon.
It makes it easier for them to buy books directly from the author on Amazon since they are already used to buying on Amazon.
This is a good way to sell other books you have to readers of your books.
What you have above has always been the same message we pass across to most authors who don’t see any reason why they have to include this link in their books.
What is Amazon Author Central?
Relevance of Amazon author central link (a summary)
The following are the relevance of Amazon author central link:
- It is your ‘home’ on Amazon. It belongs to you.
- It’s a property you have to pick up.
- It’s your identity on Amazon
- You can have all your published books on Amazon listed here
- Readers can visit this single link to see all books you have published in one place
- You can sell more books by listing your Amazon author central link in your published books
- You can sell more books by listing your Amazon author central link on your website by including it in your email newsletter
- Satisfied readers of a book from your can easily find other books from you through your Amazon author central link
- Through your Amazon author central account, you can find in a single place, information about reviews of your books and the sales ranks of your books
- Readers of your books on Amazon are already used to buying on Amazon so they can easily find other books in Amazon and easily make purchases
Those are some of the reasons why an Amazon author central link should be included in your published books on Amazon KDP
Do you want to gain access to all our best selling ebooks and online courses on how we have sold lots of books on Amazon over the years? Please visit our self-publishing resources page today to enjoy great discounts